Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
A WedMania!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:29 am
Buzzing fans, conversing over the recently European Championship match ending, and began to quiet.
Ringside camera crew focused in on a mid aged woman, who stood in a rope less ring, a book in hand along with her mic.
Long brown hair, let loose down her back, in a light blue top and white skirt, that brushed the top of her foot, in red heels.

A ring decorated for an event not made to compete within. Covering the mat in a canvas, of a deep blue sea, while corner poles contrasting a bloody maroon.
The steel steps, now black, arranged center apron to perfection, for a straightway path from ramp to entering squared circle.

"Good evening and welcome, everyone. Tonight, here in this wonderful place, at Wrestlemania! We will all have the pleasure and delight, to witness the beginning of a union, in their remarkable journey for this couple. Emiko Sone and Luca Leone."

Gracefully opening her book in hand, glancing in confirmation of her words to be spoken.

"The strength of their bond between these two soulmates have been tested, yet unbroken. Never broken, only reinforced, made stronger and perpetually continues. Glowing with the warmth and eternal light of two souls in a perfect union."

Warmly smiling, her eyes dancing from the sea of people to book in hand, that held notes of her scribblings.

"Drawing on their mutual admiration, respect, and trust, they are ready to embark on the next chapter in their lives. Ready to make that life long commitment, to each other in marriage."

Then her smile faltered, as she noticed someone walking in a strut of sickening overconfidence, down the ramp.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:54 am
User Image
It was The Fox, in devilish grin, evident to be on a mission! Hopefully not one to ruin such a beautiful occasion!

Heading straight up to the wedding officiant, he casually taking away her book and microphone.
"Thanks toots, nice try. Ya get'cher cancellation fee out the door, I'mma take over from here, thanks."

Stunned and quite baffled, she hardly didn't know how to proceed from there, as her items were removed from her and dismissed!
Looking outside the to any confirmation of this sudden change of events, she received nods and pointing fingers to exit! A bit stiffly, she did as instructed.

"Alright, all ya'll in the back, that wanna, come on round the ring, to watch two bitches kiss and whatever.. I'mma make sense of this book."
Pocketing the microphone in jacket, Fox flipped open the stolen book. Is Fox even a licensed wedding officiant?!!

((give a couple days for anyone that wants to, can bring their character out around the ring. will continue wednesday.))

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:19 pm
With time passing, Fox quickly grew bored of his newly acquired book, he looked up and around.. "Eeehh? No one? Ha~!"
Exhaled a scoffing laugh, Fox closed book in hand and tossed it out ring in whipping spin! "Alright, no one cares, so let's get this bathroom break moving."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:29 pm
All aboard!
Hahahahahahahaaaa!

The overhead lights began to lower..
Ay, ay, ay, ay, ay, ay, ay...
As the guitar revs up, spotlights are wildly thrown around the audience, sole spotlight drops on stage.

Dressed black, in matching veil, Emiko Sone had ruffled rose down her center, as she stepped out onstage, and waited in center light.
User Image

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:41 pm
Blue lights danced on stage as the music continued to play. Luca Leone stepped out onto the stage.
User Image
The traditional white wedding dress she wore appeared blue as the lights showered over.

Joining her soon to be wife on stage, Linked linked arms with Emiko as they began the stroll down the ramp.

Crazy, but that's how it goes
Millions of people living as foes
Maybe it's not too late
To learn how to love and forget how to hate
Mental wounds not healing
Life's a bitter shame
I'm going off the rails on a crazy train
Let's go!

Who chose this music? If it weren't for so many layers of makeup keeping her face on, the distaste she felt would be apparent. However, her smile held strong.
When they made it to the ring, Luca released her arm from her bride and held her hand as she helped Missy up the steel steps and into the ring before entering as well.

I've listened to preachers, I've listened to fools
I've watched all the dropouts who make their own rules
One person conditioned to rule and control
The media sells it and you live the role
Mental wounds still screaming
Driving me insane

They both stop in front of the Fox, turning to one another. The Blue Blossom reached up and carefully pulled back her bride's veil and paused as they finally locked eyes with eachother.
Reaching down, Luca took her bride's hands in her own.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:06 pm
User Image
Unveiled, song and lights ceased, revealing a blushing bride in lighting that was easy on the eyes.
Emiko sheepishly smiled back at her gorgeous bride in white.

Stifling a yawn in hand, Fox brought his hand down to inside jacket, with the two ladies awaiting him to continue their ceremony.
Bringing out a book provided to him, presumedly-hopefully so, to open and reading a script to follow strictly by!

"One b***h, two b***h, red b***h, blue b***h.." Fox began in smile, to his own clever verse!
Emiko's smile dropped a notch, as her eye went a bit wide.

"No matter what you two face.. it's important to remember.. in it together. Love-support-critical. making through joys and whatever, yadda yadda.."
Fox starting off proper, relaxed Emiko, that unfortunately soon tensed up her face.

"No one's out here to nay your dyke union.." Emiko batted her eye and shifted jaw in annoyance, as Fox drawled on in fun.
"Ok, b***h one and b***h two, do you take this b***h as your b***h wife?"

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:45 pm
Luca's eyes grew wide as Fox went on, and then narrowed as she bit her bottom lip to maintain her smile.
Why was Fox of all people officiating this wedding? Who agreed to this?
This man was a hairline away from getting tossed into another pit of lions if he continued to make a mockery of her wedding.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:55 pm
Holding a frozen plastered smile, hands maintaining a tightened grip with Luca, Emiko sends an elbow at Fox! Knocking the book from Guy Cancer's mild clasp!

"Oh! So you object your own wedding? All that online training and license filing for nothing?!" Fox jovially questioned! Then playfully shrugged. "Oh, well!"

An icy stare of crazed danger, whispered from Emiko's eye, as Fox achieved head turning attention from a mannequin smiling Emiko.
"Fine fine.." A wary resigning reply, to the line of fun, was now done.

Making a quick squat, snatching up book, Fox's tone turned to one of boredom, plainly reading out.

"Emiko Sone and Luca Leone, do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded spouse from this day forward, honoring and cherishing the woman before you?
Through sickness and health, pledging your love, life, and loyalty in every season, through triumphs and trials, together as spouses, until the end of your days?"

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:25 pm
Finally, a somewhat professional response from the officiate.
Eye's welling up as, and her voice breaking as she spoke up in response as emotions began to surface.
"I-I do."

With a heartwarming reply from her bride, Emiko responded in kind.
"I do."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:47 pm
A blood stained cotton ball, unnoticed by Fox, dropped from Emiko's mouth in her answer, and went ignored by both women..

"Alright." Spoken in exhaled sigh, as he had to actually do some serious work!
"These two broads wrote a vow together, that I gotta read while they put metal bands on their fingers, symbolizing life long slavery to each other.. nut jobs.."

Impressively, Fox professionally informed all witnesses in attendance, of what was next to proceed.
Aside from a minor mutterance, Guy is doing a wonderfully perfect job in his duty, at being a wedding officiant! Good job, Guy!

"Here we go.." Fox let out another sigh, exasperated to this mental draining task!
"Today you will become my beloved Wife, to have and to hold, through laughter and in sadness, challenges and successes.
I promise to love you with all my heart, commit from now until eternity. To be there for when you need me, to be faithfully honest with you and you alone.
I am eager to begin building our life together. I accept you as my wife."

Tears streaming down Emiko's face now, as Luca and Emiko slid on the rings each other, those very same ones they had proposed with.
Fox tossed the book over shoulder, stepping back, raising mic, along with his voice!

"Individuals you were, now yur-ah unit, by the power vested in me, by whatever state this trash hole is!"
Boos blow out in fan backlash to disrespect of their beloved state, Fox yells even louder!

"I! The Fox! Guy Cancer! A living legend!"
Pronounce you officially married! Mrs. Sone-Leone!!
Kiss and get the hell out!"

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:52 pm
With the vows spoken and the rings bestowed upon one another, Luca leaned in to kiss her new wife.
As her blue lips met her bride's, the Blue Blossom wrapped her arms around Emiko's waist.
Stepping in, Luca slowly dipped Emiko down as they shared their wedding kiss.

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games