Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Porcelain Pinch
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:24 pm
This is a private roleplay between RockerWolfie1616 and Porcelain Pinch  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:25 pm
Having heard the tale of a marvelous canyon filled with interesting rocks. So ever wandering he’d set out without a second thought to see this canyon with cool rocks. What could he say? The pony was a sucker for odd tales. The bright sunlight was beating down causing the wandering figure to huff out a small breath, mostly it was of annoyance. Being a darker pelted being often led to such annoyances so Wakana had grown accustomed to drinking extra water when it was available. Sadly there was not a droplet of the fluid in sight. Sighing aloud he continued to press forward, tail swaying with each step. The canyon they’d wandered into was quite interesting however Wakana found himself rather lost with all the twists & turns. “Hmm.” Never one to panic, he pressed forward humming in curiosity. The many rock formations fascinated Wakana..so much that he did not even notice any other living thing. “Perhaps there’s an exit nearby..or water?”

Wc: 163  

Porcelain Pinch
Crew

Porcelain Pinch
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:27 pm
There was nothing quite like getting lost in a large canyon.

Bandit grinned at himself, as he eyed the rocky masterpiece in front of him. Nature was a wonder. It had a way of crating it's own pieces of art. Anomalies through natural phenomena. Soquili then made it more complicated, as they tread upon the land, putting their prints in everything and molding the world to their liking. It was nice to reconnect with nature. To tred into dangerous pits that barely any horse or familiar have survived. There was something exciting and alluring about seeing sights that not many others have tainted with their own touch.

The issue with going into terrible and dangerous terrain, was that it was well....dangerous. And possibly unending. Bandit enjoyed the thrill, appreciated the handy rock work, but he couldn't help but feel a bit of unease start to crawl up his spine. it felt like there were little spiders skittering their way up. He had been looking for a way out of this canyon for a while. Was there even a way out?

The usidia shuddered, trekking on. The sights of the area were worth it. He just hoped that he wouldn't have to pay with his life.

A distant voice made his ears perk and twitch. Someone else was in these parts? He grinned, sauntering his way stealthily towards the other horse. They were....quite large. Fearsome. Intimidating. Their pelt nearly blended into the dark spots of the canyon. Bandit's grin grew sharper, more sinister. Could he scare him? He leered, eyes glinting, before taking a step forward, trying to sneak up next to the other stallion, but still trying to keep his presence unknown. "Hey stranger. What brings you to these parts?"

WC: 290  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:29 pm
Wandering for this long was becoming a bit boring..at least all the rocks were fun to look at. From tall towering ones to tiny little ones that would skitter across the ground when he walked as if they were insects. Eyes partially lidded Wakana only felt the smallest surprise when a few small rocks skittered across the ground and then a figure appeared. Bending a touch he offered a slow easy smile “The canyon. I heard it was a sight to behold but, I’m all turned around now.” It was quite nice to see a potentially friendly face even if the miniature stallion had tried to frighten him. “It’s a nice day for a stroll..what might your name be?” He was quite a dashing little fella, his neck gave Wakana pause. “Your adornment is quite dashing..I am Wakana.” With the same easy smile warming his face he did..give a small jerk of surprise when a new sound could be heard nearby. Pausing his muscles got tense..a new scent filled his nostrils..nearby a few rocks clattered. Voice much lower Wakana subconsciously stood before the other stallion, carefully watching all around. “Did you hear that? Something is here..”

WC: 202  

Porcelain Pinch
Crew

Porcelain Pinch
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:29 pm
The stallion didn't jump. He didn't yell. He didn't even whip around to look to see what the disturbance was. Lame. Bandit couldn't help the smile on his face slowly falling as the male smiled at him. "It sure is, boss." He gave a tight grin at the stallion, it quite not meeting his eyes. "Lost, are we?" The usidia, voice slick, took a step forward. No way was he going to admit that he too, had got lost within this canyon. Where would the fun in that be? He'd rather act like he knew what he was doing. That was far more pleasurable and fun. "Need me to show you the way?" Bandit canted his head in invitation.

Ah! His name! There came a pause. Should he tell him his actual name?

No, where would the fun in that be?

"My name's Rosco." He gave Wakana a toothy grin. "Pleasure to meet ya!" And it was. It had been some time since Bandit had someone new to play with. Although...why was he staring at his neck? The pawed usidia took a step back, slouching his neck. "It is, isn't it?" He tried to sound unperturbed, but he couldn't help the tightness in his jaw. His collar was his. He found it fair and square. This guy was not going to take it from him, handsome or not. "Such a shame, looks like it'll only fit my neck." Usually, Bandit hated being so short. Right now though, he could only feel glad at their size difference. No way would it fit the other male.

Fortunately, there was a distraction nearby. As Wakana jerked in surprise, Bandit whipped around in turn. Who was there?! He frowned at the sound of a few moving rocks. "I heard. Must be some familiar." Although, that was strange. He could have sworn nothing was around here. He turned around to look at Wakana, raising a brow. "Why are we whispering?" So what if it was someone new. It was another someone that they could play with.

With that in mind, Bandit took a step towards the sound and found...a rabbit? Bandit tilted his head to the side, studying the creature. "How'd you get in here?" He laughed, trying to lift the nerves down his spine. It wasn't working. There was something about this bunny that he just couldn't shake. Like hell was he going to let that get to him.
WC: 405  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:29 pm
The other stallion seemed to have a lot of confidence within his little body. Which Wakana admired “We are all lost souls wandering in this world. Untethered until we find our purpose or someone else to wander with. Are you from around here then?” Did many dwell in the canyon? Wakana had not seen any souls living here thus far but those clattering rocks gave him pause. At the mention of the others name he gave a kind smile though with such sharp teeth it perhaps would not look the absolute kindest. “Roscoe hm? You seem confused, my sincerest apologies..I didn’t mean to sound envious. I merely thought it suited you well and that it was a dashing accessory.” Bowing in apology Wakana again found their gaze shifting to the odd sound that had the hair along his body standing on end. Tensed he backed away carefully…gaze flickering from the small bunny to a larger shadow behind it. “Roscoe..uh.” Pausing he pushed back forward in a sort of guarding stance, growling softly. The larger…..bunny? Looked perplexed and smiled in greeting however it still had alarm bells ringing in his head. “You..” what were the odd duo doing? It almost looked like they were blocking that part of the canyon. Unbidden the big bunny spoke up ”Lost? We could help you find your way..”

WC: 223

Porcelain Pinch
Crew

Porcelain Pinch
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:31 pm
Lost soul? Ha! Bandit let out a loud boisterous laugh, his hair falling over his eyes. Was this guy on something? He must have been. "You might be a lost soul, but I am not." He cracked a grin at the other male, confidence peaking. Sure, he didn't know where he was going. Sure, this area was completely new to him. But he knew where he was going. His feet was aware of the way. Worse yet tethered? The idea of being tied up to someone else was a bit...alluring, he did admit. But not all the time. No way, no how. Being bonded to someone 24/7 sent a creep down his spine. Losing his independence? No thank you. "That ain't for me, pal. I'm a free spirit. Wild, and free." He grinned at the stallion, sticking his chest out.

Bandit let out another laugh. He could continue the fib. There was no harm in it, after all. "I'm totally from around here." Which is why he totally knew the way out. His feet just didn't want to lead him in that direction.

Oh my. The usidia's mind got distracted as he watched the stallion's maw stretch to reveal teeth. What big teeth you have. The words desperately wanted to spill out of his mouth. Desperately wanted to tease and get that mouth to try and n** at him. But the threat of his collar still lingered in the air. He wasn't about to have this strange, large male ripping off what was rightfully his. "Thanks." He huffed. "Only made from the best materials." If only he knew what those materials were. Bandit eyed the stallion. "Your scarf doesn't look shabby." A compliment for a compliment, even if it was a bit guarded.

Ugh whatever. They had a more important thing to talk about other than accessories. This....hare? Rabbit? Thing. Bandit wasn't too sure. It looked....innocent enough. It still didn't explain the unease that settled in his bones. When Wakana growled, Bandit's hair stood on end. What....was this.

Well. Regardless. He couldn't say that they were lost. "Ha! I know this canyon like the back of my paw." He waved a paw in dismissal, before looking back at the other stallion. "Right Waka?" Sure, he would rather not be tethered to anyone, but he'd take the stallions side over a stupid rabbit any day.

Wait. "Who is this we?!"

WC: 400  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:32 pm
From behind the first there was a second with a matching grin. The shivers only increased and it was at this point that Wakana had quite literally back himself into a wall. The rough texture of the rocs behind him did sort of ground the stallion’s focus but…it wasn’t enough. The wrong feeling would not vanish; he didn’t trust them. Voice filled with faux calm Wakana kept pressed to the stone wall..warily watching the pair. “What a ……kind offer. I..ah yes my good friend here says he’s from these parts. We are most certainly not lost..” Forcing a smile with the same sharp canines displayed he moved back down the path they’d come from. However the two big rabbits seemed insistent and moved after him. ”Oh we are sorry if we frightened you. We do know the way out, please. You don’t want to get stuck put here without food or water.” Fighting the urge to flee Wakana straightened themselves up..paws at the ready to attack if needed. “Surely such a kind offer does not come without a price gentle stallions. So what is it you want?” Yes there had to be a reason why these two appeared out of thin air. How had they known the pair was lost? Too many odd happenings. “Roscoe, do you really know how to get out?”

Porcelain Pinch
Crew

Porcelain Pinch
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:33 pm
Ah ********. Bandit's eyes widened, his leg's taking a nervous step back at the sight of another rabbit in the background. That was the we. He swallowed a hard lump that had formed in his throat. Why was he so scared?! They were just rabbits! His eyes went to Waka, who seemed practically plastered to the wall.

That. That must be why. Bandit turned back towards the rabbits, bolstering up his confidence. He was not about to let someone else influence his nervousness.

Damn it, why was it so hard to not be so nervous around prey that was smaller than him!!! This was silly! "We aren't lost, I know where I'm going." Bandit held his head high in an attempt to hide the quiver in his voice. "Don't you two have somewhere else to be?"

Wait. Stallions?! Bandit whipped around towards Wakana, the facade completely lost in his bewilderment. "They're rabbits." He hissed, shaking his head. "Where do you see stallions?" He snorted. "My friend here does need some water. Seems like he's lost his mind." Rabbits as stallions. How preposterous. Bandit was the one to make jokes and toy with people. Not him. "I totally know how to get out." Or at least away from the two "stallions" that Wakana was seeing.

WC: 214  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:34 pm
Mind whirling in circles Wakana took a shaky breath, forcibly shaking away the stories. Stories of a bunny bathed in blood that transformed into..a shifter..stories that had haunted him. “Don’t let..d-don’t let looks fool you Roscoe! Haven’t you seen how some animals can..change?” Voice softening Wakana kept a close eye on the two bunnies, nervously chuckling when one stepped closer. The creature looked so so innocent but he wouldn’t fall for it or let the smaller stallion be eaten! “Listen to me. I do not trust you even if you have good intentions little rabbits. So please permit us to pass..we will find our own way out.” The perplexed bunnies shared a look before speaking “We can help though! Truly! We aren’t bad buns. Can’t we at least walk together at a distance?” Brows furrowing Wakana bent to speak so Roscoe was the only one that would hear “Well? Want to pretend we know our way out and run for it..we could split up..or allow this facade to continue. Just have to be careful..if it comes down to it I’ll fight them.” A small thread of determination had the stallion straightening, eyes firm. Whatever the other wished he would abide by. Though every instinct was still going wild. Better to be cautious than a plaything or a meal for a lurking predator.

WC:222  

Porcelain Pinch
Crew

Porcelain Pinch
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:35 pm
Bandit blinked once. Twice. Three times. His brain cogs slowly inched forward, as his eyes were rooted on Wakana. "You ate a mushroom didn't you?" Joy was gone from his voice. It was level, deadpan as Bandit tried to collect his thoughts. It was the only thing that remotely made sense. Creatures didn't change into something else. That was a myth that parents told their young to keep them close. Sure, he had seen a familiar shift into a soquili but that was when he was under the influence. That was different. At that time he was obviously hallucinating. There was no way those little fairy tales were true. Trying to convince a stranger of this, however; was bound to prove a challenge. "You really shouldn't eat mushrooms, the after effects are terrible."

He turned back towards the two rabbits, eying them. They seemed friendly, but still, there was something off putting. Something that Bandit couldn't quite place. He wasn't about to find out either. Making a run for it might just be their best bet. He gave the two a smile, before pushing forward. "Yeah, we got it from here. We know our way out. Thanks though. Come on, Waka."

WC: 201  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:36 pm
He really was a mess. Bandit raised a brow as the stallion stumbled past him. If it was any other scenario, where there weren't ominous rabbits prowling the area, he'd find it cute. Charming. Right now tho, all he could worry about is the large male making a full of himself and falling on top of the two prey animals. How many mushrooms did he eat? "Right." His voice, deadpan as can be. "I wasn't born yesterday." Masking his feelings and intentions were a strength of his. He knew a lie when he heard one. "My parents told me plenty of fairy tales." He mused, having to trot as the other soquili continued his quick pace. How dare he have long legs for days. "For someone who was lost, you certainly know your way around." Had Wakana been lying about being lost this whole time? Bandit narrowed his eyes. Was he being played with? As the light hit his fur, Bandit slowed down, letting Wakana move forward. Sanctuary. He looked behind him. No dangerous rabbits in sight.

Yet.

A shiver ran down his spine. Determined, he refused to show any ounce of fear, even as his hair stood on end. Fortunately, Wakana caught his attention. Bandit tilted his head towards the stallion. "Seems like we have." He smiled to himself, taking in the scenery. The grass felt great in between his toes, the dirt a familiar comfort against his paw pads. The sun felt warm against his skin that made having to squint when looking at Wakana worth it.

Where was he headed? That was a good question. Bandit wandered aimlessly. He wasn't sure. No way was he going to tell that to Wakana tho. A sharp grin formed on his face as he glanced back at the canyon that they just exited. "I was thinking about going back and having a talk with the two rabbits that we saw. See if they could show me their 'transformation' and pearly white teeth." Bandit smoothly looked back at Wakana. "Want to join me?"

WC: 342  

Porcelain Pinch
Crew

Porcelain Pinch
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:37 pm
Wakana felt the moment his patience and easy going nature thinned but, he outwardly remained poised. While internally struggling as the smaller statured male seemed so..unaware. With the same sharp smile he bent to Roscoe’s height..teeth glinting in the sunlight “By all means. Go find them again..since it’s all a fairytale you should be fine. Right?” Some teasing was fine however today had been too much for the mild mannered soquili. Way too much. Straightening whilst breathing out deeply Wakana started to wander towards the sound of water. “Those who are lost will surely find their way..I used my nose to lead us here. Smell the difference?” The canyon had smelled of dust..of age..nothing fresh was to be found there. Here in the rolling grassy hills there was a fresh scent. Lush. “When you’re ready to not be such a prankster. Perhaps you could find friendship..companionship..you are also rather prickly.” Eyes half lidded; he slowed his pace incase the smaller followed..pleased when he’d found a fresh trickle of water. Drinking greedily Wakana took it all in..voice more sure now that the thirst was quenched. “I don’t play or toy with others. My words are truthful..” With a light shake to free their body of canyon dust he offered a kinder smile. “Let’s try again. Hello..my name is Wakana, a pleasure to meet you.”

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:38 pm
Whoa. Those teeth Bandit took a faltering step back as Wakana bent his neck down to his level. It seemed like the stallion had grown a half a size bigger, and the male was already quite large. The usidia swallowed the hard lump that had formed in his throat, suddenly parched. ********.

"It is all a fairy tale." He managed to grit out, sporting a tight smile back at the man before looking towards the water. "I would gladly show you, if only you'd trust me."

Honestly, Bandit's nose was s**t. He took in a deep breath, before frowning. All he could smell was Wakana's musk. He didn't smell bad. He smelt of cedar and earth and all of the terrain that they had just gone through. It was a pleasant, almost comforting. If it were another situation, where he was curled up with him and knew him well, he could see that it could be therapeutic. "I can." He lied, following after him. "Of course I can." As a foal he was always teased about his sense of smell not fully working. It was sometimes a blessing, other times a curse. At this moment, as Wakana walked away and towards the source of water, the sense of comfort lost.

Bandit's head dipped low to also take in an eager gulp of water. But as the stallion talked, he couldn't help but sputter. Not at being called a prankster. He took pride in pulling the wool over others eyes. It was his favorite past time. He was flabbergasted at the thought of being called *prickly". Bandit's hair stood on end as he whipped to face Wakana, his mind whirling. He hadn't been a jerk to the rabbits. He hadn't thought that they were some fearsome beast.

Sure. He'd try again. The usidia gave the male a biting smile. "According to you, my name's Prickly." He bristled. "Pleasure to meet you, Mr.Truthful." One of his paws pushed into the stream, and flicked some water the stallion's way. "Whoops, I'm sorry. My prickly feet sometimes have a mind of their own."

Okay, maybe he was a bit prickly. But he started it!

WC: 360  

Porcelain Pinch
Crew

Porcelain Pinch
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:39 pm
Huffing a rather annoyed breath through his nose Wakana inwardly sought peace..tail swishing outwardly in displeasure. “I did not mean to upset you. See? Thats exactly what a prickly soquili would say.” He’d thought for a moment to befriend the little lying pony. There was no concrete proof of him having lied but, something in his smile just screamed ‘lie’. Whilst Wakana tried hard to not judge it was clear he’d stepped on a nerve. When water hit him the flicking of his tail grew faster..a faint growl leaving his lips. Sadly he couldn’t retaliate..not when the sound of feet alerted him to a new presence. Cold fear trickled down his body..hair again standing on end. Breathing was difficult. From behind the pair stepped a massive stallion that looked oh so familiar. It was a bunny. Just like the familiars they’d left behind. Fear had every twinge of anger fading, his paws swiftly carrying him out of the stream. Heart thundering Wakana continued to back away..keeping himself quiet..even as the bunny turned & caught sight of the pair. “Whatever your real name is. Run. Now. Run and don’t look back!” Fighting every instinct that screamed ‘run. Wrong. Danger’ he stopped trying to escape. Instead Wakana moved forward to block the strangers view of the miniature stallion. “Please. I have sharp teeth and claws, don’t be stubborn.”

WC: 226  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces